Insurance and claims

Available insurance products

Movem will eventually sell all of the insurance products available through our sister company; Homelet. These include:

  • Rental Guarantee Insurance
  • Tenant's contents & liability insurance
  • Landlord insurance

To learn what's available today, please contact us on, or look through our website:

Regulated by the FCA

Movem is a trading name of Barbon Insurance Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation.

Last Updated: 2/4/2019, 2:18:05 PM